2009年5月2日星期六

Public Event


On May 2, 2009, is the first day in 2009 in China because it had been an ancient tradition for a long time. During these days was Chinese spring festival. The Chinese spring festival is very famous in china that family members can be together just like Christmas in the west countries. However, I was so regretful that this year did not have any snow in Nanjing because I always like to play snow fight during the Chinese spring festival.

There are many customs during the Chinese spring festival. For example, children will be very happy that they can get much pocket money, new clothe and play firework with their friends. They all almost enjoy the time during the festival. People often held a dinner party at home or in the restaurants. Delicious food is so welcomed by children.

At night, I was staying in home with my family to watch the Spring Festival evening gala. The performers were all very nice and often made us laugh. I thought that was an unforgettable for me and my grandfather who did not live alone and we cannot often see each other. And I realized the family feeling was so good at the same time.

The sound of the firework did not stop all the night. At the second day of the year, I visited and my father’s friends all the time. Absolutely, I had gotten much money for myself.

And I always remembered, a New day a New hopes.

没有评论: